Glen Rock Personal Injury Lawyers Fight for You
North Jersey attorneys seek compensation for victims of negligence
You never know what the day is going to bring. We all hope for the best and, if we are lucky, we have positive experiences that enrich our lives. Unfortunately, our lives can be altered dramatically for the worse without any warning by a careless driver, improperly maintained sidewalk or defective household appliance. You could sustain serious or maybe even catastrophic injuries. At Feitlin, Youngman, Karas & Gerson, LLC in Glen Rock, we have been collecting compensation for the victims of others’ negligence for more than three decades throughout New Jersey. The courts and the law are there to provide you with financial recovery if your accidental injury results from another person’s negligence or a defective product you used. Let us outline what type of relief is available in your case.
Various types of personal injury claims
Our firm handles a wide array of personal injury claims for New Jersey plaintiffs, including cases related to the following:
- Auto accidents — Injuries associated with car accidents could require months of medical treatment and sometimes result in permanent harm. Our attorneys have a thorough knowledge of New Jersey’s auto insurance laws and can pursue compensation in court if warranted by the circumstances. We also handle cases arising from truck and motorcycle accidents.
- Medical malpractice — When the people and institutions we trust to heal us don’t live up to their professional standards, we seek justice for injured patients through medical malpractice lawsuits. These claims demand expert testimony and a strong grasp of complex legal and factual issues so it’s imperative to hire lawyers who have successfully litigated these cases.
- Harassment, intimidation and bullying — When children are hurt in school either physically or emotionally as a result of harassment, intimidation and bullying, we will advocate on the child’s behalf to hold the school accountable for its failure to ensure the safety and well-being of your child while in school.
- Slip and fall incidents — Property owners can be held liable when their carelessness contributes to a guest’s injury. This frequently occurs after someone suffers a slip and fall on a wet floor or where the walking surface is damaged or made dangerous due to a hard-to-see obstruction.
- Defective products — Power tools, household appliances and other objects that are designed, manufactured or labeled incorrectly could pose a threat to those who use them. In product liability cases, we work to hold negligent companies accountable for the harm inflicted by their defective products.
- Pharmaceutical injuries — Prescription medications are capable of doing enormous good, but different types of negligence contribute to severe pharmaceutical injuries. A manufacturer might allow medication to be tainted or could fail to warn about potentially dangerous interactions with other drugs.
However you suffered your injury, our firm has the skill and experience to maximize the payment you receive in a settlement or judgment. Damages available under the law include compensation for healthcare costs, lost income, rehabilitation expenses, pain and suffering and the loss of enjoyment in your life. Our firm also represents plaintiffs in wrongful death lawsuits when a loved one is killed due to someone else’s carelessness or willful act.
When should you hire a personal injury attorney?
If you have sustained a serious injury that you believe may have been caused by someone’s negligence or a defective product, call us today for a consultation. If a third party’s negligence is at fault for your injuries, we will fight relentlessly for you to receive justice and a financial recovery. That is the core of our legal practice. Let us communicate with the insurance company who might be trying to pressure you into a fast, inadequate settlement that might not cover your significant medical bills. We will fight for your financial recovery so that you can concentrate on your physical recovery.
Speak with an experienced Bergen County personal injury attorney
Feitlin, Youngman, Karas & Gerson, LLC represents clients throughout North Jersey in all types of personal injury cases. Please call 201-468-0966 or contact us online to schedule a consultation. Our office is in Glen Rock.