Experienced North Jersey Attorneys Tackle Various Legal Challenges
Glen Rock firm handles personal injury, family law, business and employment matters
At Feitlin, Youngman, Karas & Gerson, LLC in Glen Rock, our commitment to serving New Jersey clients goes far beyond the lawyer’s code of professional responsibility. Our firm is comprised of five lawyers who provide each of our clients with personalized service, attention and care. We provide effective advice and advocacy in complex personal injury and medical malpractice claims, vexing commercial disputes, sensitive family matters and groundbreaking lawsuits to protect our community, such as cases involving protecting children from harassment, intimidation and bullying. When you become our client, we don’t just open a new case file. Your problems become our problems to handle and resolve.
Lawyers provide knowledgeable counsel and assertive advocacy
We provide legal services for individuals and businesses throughout New Jersey, including Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Hudson, Morris, Sussex and Union counties, offering various advantages to the people and businesses we serve, such as:
- Strong advocacy — In the courtroom and at the negotiation table, we are seasoned, skillful advocates who press for the results that our clients seek.
- Personal attention — Your important concern will not be passed to an inexperienced person or an anonymous department at our firm. You will work one-on-one with a seasoned attorney who cares about finding a solution tailored to your situation and needs.
- Cost-efficient counsel — Whatever type of legal support you require, we understand that you want to achieve your objective and turn your focus to other priorities. Our firm maintains affordable rates and keeps you apprised of potential costs associated with your various legal options.
Without representation from a qualified New Jersey attorney, you might not recover the money you need to pay your medical bills stemming from a car accident or establish a parenting time plan that gives you sufficient time with your child. From the first time you reach out to our firm, we are dedicated to making a positive difference for you.
Firm assists individual and businesses throughout New Jersey
The following four general practice areas are where we focus our work:
- Personal injury — If you sustained an injury as a result of a car accident, medical malpractice, or poorly maintained premises, our personal injury attorneys can help you pursue compensation from the liable parties. Our firm is also a leader in securing justice for children who are the victims of harassment, intimidation and bullying.
- Family law — Our firm guides New Jersey residents on family law issues, such as divorce, child custody arrangements, the equitable distribution of marital estates and alimony awards. Whenever possible, we look to resolve disputes through negotiation or mediation.
- Business law — We assist companies with all types of business law challenges, including representing them in litigation and various transactions. Whether you need someone to enforce the terms of a contract, collect outstanding debts, foreclose a mortgage or you are the victim of a corporate squeeze out, we are here for you.
- Employment law — Representing both workers and businesses, our attorneys offer insightful counsel on employment law concerns, including wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment and wage claims.
You can also count on us for reliable legal guidance on estate planning, workers’ compensation and foreclosure matters.
Contact an accomplished New Jersey attorney to schedule a consultation
Feitlin, Youngman, Karas & Gerson, LLC in Glen Rock assists New Jersey clients with a wide range of legal concerns, including matters relating to injury claims, medical malpractice, family law, business law, employment issues and bullying claims. Please call 201-468-0966 or contact us online for an appointment.